Jen and Josiah are currently in Calgary visiting family and friends. So it is pretty quiet here. It is nice but I miss the familiarity of their noises. I even miss Josiah's screeching! I miss not having anyone to say goodbye to in the morning and goodnight to at night. It is funny, one of the things that reminds me the most that they are not here is that I have to pack my own lunch. No, Jen doesn't pack my lunch, Joisah does. It is part of his morning routine. He gets my lunch bag and first he puts in the apple, then the drink and then the sandwich.
It is nice to have a little more down time but I wouldn't want it this way forever. Come home soon I mis you!
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I have to make a comment to my poor lonley bother. I know that Jen and Josiah are safe at home now, but its nice to know you missed them and lunch is being put together for you again. I miss you !
Luv your sis
Post a Comment